[CES 2009] HP just launched the HP DX9000, a business version of the TouchSmart PC known as HP IQ506. The HP DX9000 shares the same physical characteristics as the HP IQ506, but the difference lies in the additional software like HP Power Manager, an energy-savings tool that lets companies better manage the energy used by computers after office hours. Most importantly, it comes with HP Total Care Advisor, a diagnostic tool that may reduce IT requests and CarePack Services and aftermarket warranty.
The HP DX9000 is aimed at retail, healthcare or education businesses.
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance