[CES 2009] It can be a pretty hard choice when it comes down to hot booth babes and even hotter tech products at the CES showfloor, and JVC’s prototype LCD TV wins this round hands down. What makes it so special? For starters, it is touted to be the lightest 32″ LCD TV in the world, featuring a “new optical system” that covers the backlight and uses 50% less materials and 10% fewer LCD module parts compared to a standard LCD TV. We must say the stand on this prototype looks absolutely stunning, and being so thin in nature, we would recommend against playing the Wii with this as the display. Wouldn’t want to poke a hole through it like how Steve Wynn did with his painting, you know.
Next Story: Universal Plug Offers Easy Pull-out Solution
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance