[CES 2009] This is the entry level model from the new Samsung H-series camcorders, unlike the other 3 models it does not have an internal SSD but requires a SD/SDHC card. Thanks to the H.264 compression, users can record up to six hours of full HD video on a 32 GB SDHC card, since on average people record only 30 min of video each time, this less expensive model is a good choice for the regular users.
The Schneider Kreuznach lens features a 10x optical zoom with the new Samsung Optical Image Stabilizer and offers a 37 mm wide-angle focal unlike most of the camcorders available on the market (typically 40-50 mm). Other features include HDMI connections to watch full HD video on a HDTV, a 2.7″ swiveling TFT LCD screen and a HD time lapse recording mode, that allows to record each image with a pre-selected time interval.
Next Story: Solar Monkey Goes Green
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance