You won’t be able to increase your word power with this DIY Scrabble Keyboard, but at the very least you’ll be able to draw attention to yourself. After all, how many other people you know on this earth are able to boast of owning one of these? The downside is, you will need to conjure one yourself as the same applies to the Scrabble Keyboard you see above. Classic elegance with a brushed aluminum chassis, all keys are made out of wood that feature real Scrabble tiles with some liberty taken to modify the points score to suit the key’s secondary function instead. No idea how much the owner is willing to part with this for (if ever), but it will surely complement your desktop no matter what a dump the rest of your place looks like.
- 2014-04-03: LENMAR Announces ChugPlug
- 2014-03-18: Microsoft's New Wireless Mobile Mouse All About Design At Low Price
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2013-12-13: Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- 2013-12-04: ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available