Seagate and Symwave have teamed up together to unveil the Symwave USB 3.0 storage controller device at CES 2009 later this week. This storage controller will comply with SuperSpeed (USB 3.0) revision 1.0, and is first off the blocks to use such a specification. The Symwave USB 3.0 storage controller device aims to prove its worthiness in the world of gadgets by demonstrating its read-and-write speeds with Seagate’s FreeAgent external hard drives. We could all do with faster hard drives, that’s for sure, so bring it on! Too bad USB 3.0 has not arrived mainstream yet.
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance