We’ve seen UV toothbrush cleaners in the past before, but how about razors? Granted, both items are extremely personal but the toothbrush would make more sense since you place it into your mouth, whereas the razor remains on the outside. We guess it is best not to tempt fate by having UV rays destroy any unwanted lifeforms on the blades so that even a dull blade that cut your face won’t lead you to morph into some mutant. Apparently, the UV Razor Sanitizer will zap up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria, which is similar to what those toothbrush sterilizers/sanitizers offer. Why can’t someone come up with a multi-purpose version with enough space to place your razer, toothbrush and other personal items inside to zap everything at once? This will surely save money instead of purchasing individual devices, and would be easier to keep track of when you’re packing for a road trip.
Next Story: Clicking Camera Phones FTW
- 2014-04-22 MEVU Creates Wearable Bitcoin Wallet That Pays Using Gestures
- 2014-04-22 US Cellular Launches New 4G LTE Router
- 2014-04-22 Rhapsody Is Exclusive Music Streaming Service For Fan TV
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out