We’ve seen UV toothbrush cleaners in the past before, but how about razors? Granted, both items are extremely personal but the toothbrush would make more sense since you place it into your mouth, whereas the razor remains on the outside. We guess it is best not to tempt fate by having UV rays destroy any unwanted lifeforms on the blades so that even a dull blade that cut your face won’t lead you to morph into some mutant. Apparently, the UV Razor Sanitizer will zap up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria, which is similar to what those toothbrush sterilizers/sanitizers offer. Why can’t someone come up with a multi-purpose version with enough space to place your razer, toothbrush and other personal items inside to zap everything at once? This will surely save money instead of purchasing individual devices, and would be easier to keep track of when you’re packing for a road trip.
Next Story: Clicking Camera Phones FTW
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft's New All-In-One Media Keyboard Destined For Your Living Room
- 2014-04-16: Book Hotels Through Google Glass Using The Starwood App
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2014-04-16: Cesium 133 Atomic Wristwatch On Kickstarter
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year