[CES 2009] Having a flying toy is always cool no matter what your age is, and WowWee aims to impress with its FlyTech Lightstar flyer that features a propulsion-based design wit built-in LED lights that are able to recreate a cool glow and halo effect whenever it takes to the skies. If you happen to live somewhere near Area 51, why not give the FlyTech Lightstar a whirl around at night to increase the number of UFO sightings amongst tourists? The crash resistant FlyTech Lightstar flyer is controlled via a remote that lets you determine the flyer’s altitude, and it is able to take charge of three FlyTech Lightstar flyers simultaneously. As with most other flying devices, the rule of diminishing returns applies here when charging – it takes 10 minutes to charge for a 4-minute flight.RELATED
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- THANK YOU! Digital Fall 2013 Was Amazing, And We Have A Winner
- Follow: CES,