Apple has pulled the plug on its legacy 20″ Cinema Display, leaving consumers with just two options now – the recently unveiled LED-lit 24″ model for notebooks and the legacy 30″ display for desktops. According to a worldwide bulletin that was sent to its sales and service channels, “With immediate effect, the following products are ‘End of Life’ (EOL); Apple 20″ Cinema Display. All backlog will be cancelled and there is no automatic order conversion.” What do you think of this move? Will Apple release a second LED-lit display that stands at 30″ in size, or will they resurrect the dead with a new 20″ model? Whatever the case is, any new model announcements will accompany new notebooks and computers from Apple as well, so it will be a while before there is an official annoucement.
Next Story: Moben Lunch Box Keeps Meals Warm
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]