Apple has pulled the plug on its legacy 20″ Cinema Display, leaving consumers with just two options now – the recently unveiled LED-lit 24″ model for notebooks and the legacy 30″ display for desktops. According to a worldwide bulletin that was sent to its sales and service channels, “With immediate effect, the following products are ‘End of Life’ (EOL); Apple 20″ Cinema Display. All backlog will be cancelled and there is no automatic order conversion.” What do you think of this move? Will Apple release a second LED-lit display that stands at 30″ in size, or will they resurrect the dead with a new 20″ model? Whatever the case is, any new model announcements will accompany new notebooks and computers from Apple as well, so it will be a while before there is an official annoucement.
Next Story: Moben Lunch Box Keeps Meals Warm
- 2014-04-11: Apple Reportedly Blocking Music Rivals From Purchasing iAds
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-11: SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition Arrives For Mac
- 2014-04-11: High Definition Audio Files Coming To iTunes In June [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Square Considered By Google And Apple For Purchase Before