Don’t you just love leaks of patent images? It shows us a glimpse of where the company is headed in the future, and the latest patent application leak from Apple shows off a “DISPLAY HOUSING FOR COMPUTING DEVICE” which looks pretty much like a touchscreen tablet complete with the familiar Apple logo behind. This device looks as though it will fit in well with the large-size iPod touch rumor which was making its rounds at the end of last year, so we’ll just keep our fingers crossed that everything progresses smoothly on Apple’s part to wow the world yet again. Guess whether Steve Jobs is or isn’t on board, Apple will be able to have a few rounds of impressive hardware releases in the meantime as they regroup and replenish their creative force.RELATED
- Mac Pro Could Be Getting Ready For Production, According To Recent Flextronics Hirings
- iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 Hardware Compared In New Photos [Rumor]
- Updated Retina MacBook Pro Rumored To Be Delayed Until October
- Analyst: iMacs With Intel Haswell Chips Expected In June/July
- Next-Gen Mac Pro To Be "Really Different"
- Seen at: eeepc.net