The Onion, a famous “fake news” site has released a video that pokes the consumer electronics (CE) industry in the eye with a fork. Sony was unlucky enough to be chosen to symbolize the industry, we guess more because of their brand name than because of the quality of their product. Anyway, some consumers will find a little of “it’s funny because it’s true” in the video – mainly in relation to how the industry markets new products, and how it is covered in the media. Warning: there are a lot of swear words – you’ve been warned!
- Amazon Planning Unlimited TV Shows, Movies Streaming Service
- Taste Virtual Food With Your Tongue With This Simulator
- Thor's Hammer Mjölnir Forged By Expert Blacksmith Man At Arms [Video]
- Star Trek Teleportation Prank Convinces People Scotty Can Beam Us Up
- New YouTube Logo Makes Its Way To Service's YouTube, Twitter Profiles