[Mobile World Congress] HTC is unveiling its new Diamond 2 in Barcelona. Follow the press conference live on live.ubergizmo.com. The new smartphone has a better battery life than its V1 (50% more), a 3.2-inch high-resolution wide-screen VGA display (800×480), a 5 MP auto-focus camera and is 13.7mm thick. According to HTC, the TouchFLO 3D experience combined with the new Push Internet technology, the Diamond 2 offers a touch experience optimized for the one-hand use. To get even more sophisticated, this stylish mobile is equipped with a gravity sensor and an ambient light sensor. The HTC Touch Diamond2 will be available in Europe and in Asia in early Q2 2009, global availability will come later in the year.
Next Story: Palm To Join Open Screen Project
- 2014-03-13: ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On
- 2014-03-12: HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-26: Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2014-02-26: WhatsApp Didn't Receive A Buyout Offer From Google
- 2014-02-26: Ubuntu Phones Will Hit The Market This Fall