[Mobile World Congress] Walking around Mobile World Congress (WMC) is not as grueling as walking at CES, but still, if you can find a place where it’s possible to see a bunch of stuff from different brands in a 30 meters radius, go for it! We stumbled upon the Intel MID Bar, where one can see MIDs from many brands, but also WiMax related devices. No alcohol involved, sorry, only delicious gadgets.
Next Story: Tessera, the Unsung Hero of Your Digital Camera
- 2014-03-13: ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On
- 2014-03-12: HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-26: Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2014-02-26: WhatsApp Didn't Receive A Buyout Offer From Google
- 2014-02-26: Ubuntu Phones Will Hit The Market This Fall