For the second time, Ubergizmo is a media partner of DEMO, the emerging technology conference. Our readers will get a special price to attend DEMO 09 in early March. Click here to register and save $600.
DEMO has been around for 18 years and is recognized as one of the best conference for its high quality of startup selection and the great organization. It is one of my favorite tech conferences and you can stop by Ubergizmo to follow our live coverage. For more info, you can read my Q with Chris Shipley, Executive Producer of the DEMO Conferences.
In addition, we obtained a free DEMO 09 pass to give away to one of our “fans”. To participate, become a fan of Ubergizmo in Facebook and read the rules on our fan page. The give away ends tomorrow at noon.
Next Story: Acer Aspire D150 Approved By FCC
- 2013-07-18: DEMO Fall 2013, Oct. 15-17 Silicon Valley
- 2013-06-25: Gran Turismo 6 Demo Out This July 2
- 2013-03-28: Activision Shows Next-Gen Tech At GDC With Impressive Visuals
- 2013-03-12: The Last Of Us Demo Coming May 31
- 2013-01-28: Gears Of War: Judgment Multiplayer Overrun Demo Releasing March 19