LG looks set to be a member of the exclusive 12 megapixel camera phone club sometime later this year, and according to a high level LG executive, they hope to stand out from this market segment by throwing in features not found in its competitors, such as beauty enhancer and smile shot. Wait a minute there LG, we think smile detection is already readily available in some of the current Sony Ericsson handsets, so what gives? When do you think camera phones should stop being worried about the megapixel race but work on improving lens quality to match that of dedicated digital cameras instead?RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- 6tag For Windows Phone Updated, Lets You Hide Instagram Ads
- Seen at: cellfreakz.blogspot