Modu will definitely cause quite a splash at the upcoming MWC ’09 in Barcelona, and one of the more interesting devices on display would be the handset which can be transferred from one Modu Jacket to another, and all of this depends on the function you require at that point in time. The handset module is touted to be the lightest in the world, and its memory has been given a bump to touch the 2GB mark, running alongside a brand new user interface. There will also be four jackets available to go along with the Modu – night jacket, street-art jacket, classic and express, retailing for anywhere between $25 to $100, depending on your taste and needs.RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Seen at: engadget