Rumors seem to have a life of their own, and more often than not we don’t know if it is just wishful thinking or wrongful interpretation. We have more rumors today concerning the carrier Sprint, as it involves replacing the current Rumor with a creatively-named LG Rumor 2 that could possible see a mid-March release date. Interestingly enough, the Samsung Instinct will get an update – albeit in a smaller form factor known as the Samsung Instinct Mini. Touting an April 19th launch, the Instinct Mini will come in graphite or copper with EVDO Rev 0 connectivity as an added bonus. As for the month of June, it could be when the HTC Cedar sees action. The Instinct Mini? Is that supposed to go up against the fabled iPhone nano should both happen in the future?
Next Story: Red Point Measure Does It Digitally
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2