MSI has released a couple more X-Slim netbooks in China, and both of them, the X340 and X600 look set to go up against the MacBook Air, albeit at a much more affordable price. The former will come with a 13.4″ display while the latter has a 15.6″ display. We wonder why is China the only country to receive these two netbooks so far, as we’re pretty sure the rest of the world won’t mind welcoming them with open arms. Rumors abound that MSI could actually skip the Atom processor and settle for a more powerful Pentium-class chip, with the possibility of including Nvidia’s ION platform as well. There is no word on pricing, but we could be looking at something between $700 to $1,000, judging by what the X340 is going for at the moment.
Next Story: Infinite Sustainable Cell Phone
- 2014-04-18: Chrome High DPI: How To Enable It In Windows 8, 8.1 (v34+)
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Canonical Reveals Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop
- 2014-04-17: Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards