[Mobile World Congress] At the moment, a really solid piece of plexiglass stands between us and the IDOU from Sony Ericsson, so in the meantime, here are some real-life photos that show you what the device looks like when it’s not rendered by a computer. Does IDOU keep you up at night or would you rather have a smartphone than a multimedia phone? You see what we see – so let us know what you think!
Next Story: Intel Mid-Bar @ WMC
- 2014-03-13 ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On
- 2014-03-12 HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-26 Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2014-02-26 WhatsApp Didn't Receive A Buyout Offer From Google
- 2014-02-26 Ubuntu Phones Will Hit The Market This Fall