Are you lusting after the Sony VAIO P just yet? Well, the integrated mobile broadband feature is very much welcome in just about any portable device, but Sony and Verizon Wireless won’t let you off easily if you want to bring home the VAIO P since there isn’t any subsidized deals in the offing as we know, although Verizon has “kindly” offered a $200 mail-in rebate if you activate/renew a 2-uear data plan on the VAIO P. This deal is available to VAIO P buyers based in the US and they have to go through the EV-DO Rev.A activation process themselves. Once you get the activation part up and running, all you need to do is enjoy the VAIO P and drum your fingers on the kitchen counter until Verizon’s check arrives in your mail. This rebate applies to several VAIO models, so make sure you do your homework beforehand. Will the $200 do much in the long run? Not really, considering the monthly contract itself is already $60.
Next Story: MP3 Player Slides Four Ways
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft Discounting Windows XP Support For Enterprise
- 2014-04-16: Hyundai Jumps Aboard The CarPlay Bandwagon
- 2014-04-16: Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2014-04-15: Lady Talks Her Way To Free Boob Job Via Website