Advertising is down? That’s allright, there’s always the option of suing someone to make a quick buck… I’m (half) joking of course, but Discovery is seriously suing Amazon for an alleged patent infringement that would cover both Kindle eBooks.
“The Kindle and Kindle 2 are important and popular content delivery systems,” Discovery’s general counsel, Joseph A. LaSala Jr. added succinctly, “We believe they infringe our intellectual property rights, and that we are entitled to fair compensation. Legal action is not something Discovery takes lightly. Our tradition as an inventive company has produced considerable intellectual property assets for our shareholders, and today’s infringement litigation is part of our effort to protect and defend those assets.” link
- 2014-04-02: Shoptagr: Tag Now and Shop Later for Less
- 2013-08-08: Civilization Online Revealed
- 2013-08-07: Apple Granted Appeal That Reinstates ITC Case Against Motorola
- 2013-08-06: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Always-On Voice Recognition
- 2013-08-06: LG G2 Release Expected On Launch Day