Advertising is down? That’s allright, there’s always the option of suing someone to make a quick buck… I’m (half) joking of course, but Discovery is seriously suing Amazon for an alleged patent infringement that would cover both Kindle eBooks.
“The Kindle and Kindle 2 are important and popular content delivery systems,” Discovery’s general counsel, Joseph A. LaSala Jr. added succinctly, “We believe they infringe our intellectual property rights, and that we are entitled to fair compensation. Legal action is not something Discovery takes lightly. Our tradition as an inventive company has produced considerable intellectual property assets for our shareholders, and today’s infringement litigation is part of our effort to protect and defend those assets.” link
- MIT Researchers Claim To Have Discovered Toughest Tongue Twister Of All Time
- Samsung To Introduce Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor In 2014 [Rumor]
- OCZ Formalizes Toshiba's $35 Million Buyout Offer
- Journey Through Middle-Earth Is Another Chrome Experiment
- Xbox One's Kinect Voice And Gesture Cheat Sheet Released
- Seen at: gearlog