Ever forgot to turn off your headlights when you park your car, only to return to it a few hours later to find that the battery has run out of juice, and your vehicle won’t start? With the Extra Portable Car Starter, this compact emergency battery can be hooked into your vehicle’s 12V outlet, where it will do its thing for approximately 10 minutes until the green light turn on, giving the signal that you can start up your car by then. Don’t remove it there and then though as it takes around 30 minutes of driving to have it return to its full capacity. There is even a built-in chip tester that tells you whether your dead battery is capable of being resurrected or not. The Extra Portable Car Starter costs $29.99 each and makes for a handy emergency partner, especially if you’re traveling long distance.
Next Story: Horse Doorbell Neighs To Greet Visitor
- 2013-12-16: Piv-O Convertible Stroller Can Provide Years Of Transportation For Your Child
- 2013-12-03: Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- 2013-10-31: FAA Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics During Entire Flights
- 2013-10-02: Fujitsu Sleepiness Detection Sensor
- 2013-10-01: Pioneer ND-HUD10 Augmented Reality Heads Up Display