Facebook is going to make major modifications to its homepage (again) to accommodate changes in the information stream. The public pages will become ” more of a broadcast medium than a shrine” as CNET puts it. We’ll have to see for ourselves how this makes our Facebook experience better, but we are confident that this moves is foremost aimed at helping Facebook with is monetization effort. The new homepage should be up in a few hours, so let us know what you think of it.
- 2010-11-07 RockMelt, a Social Web Browser
- 2010-11-16 Web 2.0 Summit - Day 1 - Photo Gallery
- 2010-11-16 Web 2.0 Summit 2010 Live Stream
- 2010-11-16 Yahoo! Local Offers Program and New Messenger with Facebook, Twitter, Zynga
- 2010-11-21 Web 2.0 Summit - Day 2