[Web 2.0] Web 2.0 is getting mature, and some experiments that we saw in the recent years are going to be implemented by enterprises…Thankfully, it will provide new revenue streams and enhance productivity (and fun?) in the corporate world . Today, Igloo, a Canadian software company that develops online community and social networking solutions for groups, teams and organizations, launched its blackberry client application. Features include: read blog articles, discussions browsing, see and post comments, send and receive email notifications, search the community and access personal social profiles. The upcoming version(s) will focus on calendar synchronization, messaging and media files sharing.
- 2010-11-07: RockMelt, a Social Web Browser
- 2010-11-16: Web 2.0 Summit - Day 1 - Photo Gallery
- 2010-11-16: Web 2.0 Summit 2010 Live Stream
- 2010-11-16: Yahoo! Local Offers Program and New Messenger with Facebook, Twitter, Zynga
- 2010-11-21: Web 2.0 Summit - Day 2