Feeding your kid can get quite challenging at times, and with the Loopa Gyro Bowl, at least you are able to make life more bearable as per product description below.
This innovative children’s bowl rotates, swivels and dips in every direction, making it difficult for dry food contents to spill out. Its reactive gravity-defying technology utilizes a weighted inner bowl, which rotates 360 degrees to catch the bowl’s contents as they slosh from side to side, keeping food inside and the floor snack-free.
Made from polypropylene plastic, this three-part bowl disassembles for easy and convenient washing, and is already being produced currently with a retail price tag of $10.RELATED
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Netatmo's Wireless Thermostat Can Be Controlled From Your Smartphone Anywhere
- Coffee Machine That Roasts, Grinds And Brews Your Cuppa
- Seen at: yankodesign