What you see here could be just a fanboy rendering of a MacBook Mini concept, or it could be an actual leak from Apple itself (hah!) – whatever the case is, you can’t really go wrong with the overall appearance. It seems that even the specifications have been drawn up to tease us geeks further, and one can expect the following from this if it ever makes the dimension jump from concept into reality.
- 10.4″ WXGA display.
- 1,280 x 768 pixel with LED backlighting
- NVIDIA MCP79
- Intel Atom Z740 1.83GHz with 1MB L2 cache
- 2GB DDR3-800 RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
- 64GB Solid State Drive
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n connectivity
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Mini Display Port
A solitary USB 2.0 port? That’s a real bummer. If stories concerning this rumor were to be believed, we could be looking at a 2009 release for $899. What do you think – fact or rumor?
Next Story: Atari Ring Bling For Geeks
- 2009-04-06: Apple 2TB Capsule Leaked?
- 2009-10-14: Upcoming Intel Xeons only for Apple?
- 2009-10-15: Upcoming iMacs: New design, Blu-Ray and Core i7 (rumor)
- 2009-10-26: Apple Slate tablet mentioned by NY Times, creates new wave of rumors
- 2010-04-16: Apple thinking of using AMD chips? Not so fast