Check out this newly unveiled MID from China that comes in a slate-style, complete with a docking station attachment that actually increases the device’s battery capacity twofold. It won’t run on Windows but rely on a variant of Linux instead as the operating system of choice, featuring a 624MHz Marvell PXA310 processor, 128MB internal memory and a 4GB SSD. The MID Expansion (also known as the dock) introduces even more connectivity options such as a headphone jack and ports for Ethernet, USB and VGA. In addition, there seems to be a monitor switch that is used to control the output, Wi-Fi, LED, power switch and power LED as well. No idea on how much this puppy costs nor when will it be released, but boy is this one bad mother!
Next Story: Dictionary Pen Concept
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm