Check out this newly unveiled MID from China that comes in a slate-style, complete with a docking station attachment that actually increases the device’s battery capacity twofold. It won’t run on Windows but rely on a variant of Linux instead as the operating system of choice, featuring a 624MHz Marvell PXA310 processor, 128MB internal memory and a 4GB SSD. The MID Expansion (also known as the dock) introduces even more connectivity options such as a headphone jack and ports for Ethernet, USB and VGA. In addition, there seems to be a monitor switch that is used to control the output, Wi-Fi, LED, power switch and power LED as well. No idea on how much this puppy costs nor when will it be released, but boy is this one bad mother!
Next Story: Dictionary Pen Concept
- 2014-04-03: LENMAR Announces ChugPlug
- 2014-03-18: Microsoft's New Wireless Mobile Mouse All About Design At Low Price
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2013-12-13: Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- 2013-12-04: ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available