For those who have been waiting for Sony to reduce the price of their
phenomenally expensivePS3 console, here’s some bad news: Sony has just shot down rumors of an imminent PS3 price cut, although some analysts think that Sony will do otherwise between April and June to boost their flagging sales which are lagging behind offerings from Nintendo and Microsoft. According to Sony’s PR Manager, Al de Leon, “As we have stated previously, we do not have plans for a PS3 price drop, and rumors to that effect are false and are the result of speculation. SCEA remains focused on the long-term momentum of PS3. With the industry’s best software lineup this year, combined with our most aggressive marketing campaign to date, we remain confident in our approach and the value we’re delivering with PS3.” That might be right, but Sony has previously denied rumors that turned out to be true.
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- Seen at: electronista