RIM will play host to the Wireless Enterprise Symposium (WES) from May 5 to 7 in Orlando, Florida, later this year, and we have word that they will be unveiling a device (or perhaps even two, depending on how they feel) that will be powered by a processor that breaks the 1GHz mark – of course, this is not gospel truth at time of publishing, but judging by how technology progresses these days, it is a rumor that could be fleshed out in reality pretty easily. With such a speedy device in the works, we sure hope that RIM’s BlackBerry services and other applications will be able to take advantage of the added speed offered in order to provide an even more comprehensive user experience to its consumers. Heck, perhaps the BlackBerry could spin off in a gaming-centric handset – who knows?
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: HTC One M8's Dual-Lens Setup Draws Interest From Huawei And Lenovo [Rumor]
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release