Samsung has just made the S5230 official, where this handset will accompany the affordable S5600 3G touchscreen phone which was unveiled at the recently concluded Mobile World Congress. What does the S5230 have that are similar in nature to the S5600? Well, it comes with a slightly larger 3″ display that boasts 240 x 400 resolution, while sharing many similarities including a 3 megapixel camera, the TouchWiz user interface and Shazam-powered music recognition. Interestingly enough, the S5230 also has handwriting support that the S5600 doesn’t, although the latter does boast 3G connectivity. No idea on whether this handset will see action in the European market sometime this April or not though as it will be out in Korea by then.
Next Story: Saya Robot Teacher
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile's CEO Shows Off Gold-Plated HTC One M8