Want to shoot a video that makes you feel as though you were part of the National Geographic crew? With the Timelapse Garden Video Camera, that is now possible from the comfort of your garden. All you need to do is stick it in a place where you can capture an image of the object in question clearly, and it will go about its task without bothering anybody else. This weatherproof digital camera will snap interval photos while stitching them in sequence to make a neat 1,280 x 1,024 video file through software. You can choose a wide variety of intervals to compose your video, ranging from every five seconds to once every 24 hours, as long as your subject remains between 20″ to as far as a 54″ wide view away. Each $159.99 purchase comes with 2GB of removable storage and a battery that lasts up to 4-months (figure applies only to photo taking at hourly intervals).
Next Story: Nokia N83 Clone
- 2013-04-16 Flixster App Launched On Xbox 360 With Support For UltraViolet Videos
- 2013-04-16 Logitech Unveils Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control Universal Remote Controls
- 2013-04-12 Panasonic Will Continue To Produce Plasma TVs
- 2013-04-12 Netflix Reaches 4 Billion Hours Of Streaming Video Milestone In Q1 2013
- 2013-02-27 LG webOS-Powered TVs Expected In Early 2014