Pardon the pun in the title, but it seems as though AT&T is hard at work in educating their staff with “evidence” that the iPhone 3G is still able to beat the crap out of the Palm Pre when it is released. Heck, even the T-Mobile G1 did not receive such “honor” when it was released, and having the Pre get run down to the ground in this obviously biased chart is pretty ironic – if it is that bad, why bother to counter the points in a comparison chart? It all depends on which side of the fence you’re on really, as the same can be said for the iPhone 3G and the HTC Touch HD when both were initially out in the market, as the former was compared to a rock dating back to 10,000 BC which pretty much did everything the iPhone could save for making calls. What do you think of this move by AT&T – smart or desperate? Image from precentral.net.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Seen at: crunchgear