Fancy having a robot as your surgeon? Most of us would recoil in horror, as we know all too well how often computers crash, but then again technology in the field of robotics have advanced by leaps and bounds over the years, so perhaps one day down the road the da Vinci Si robotic endoscopic system could help out more in your operation than what it does currently, which is displaying high definition 3D video while carrying a bunch of other medical gadgets to aid the surgeon at hand. Touted to be the world’s only robotic surgical system with 3D HD vision, the da Vinci Si comes with a couple of separate HD optical channels that merge for highly accurate depth perception alongside other capabilities. This ought to add a few more grand to the final operation bill, methinks.
Next Story: LimePC Now On eBay
- 2014-04-04: Robot Exoskeleton Allows 4-Year Old Girl Work Her Arms
- 2014-03-06: Robotic Prosthesis Turns Man Into Extra Skilled Drummer
- 2014-01-27: Robot Could Help Kids With Autism Out
- 2014-01-23: Robotic Ankle Could Help Increase Mobility In Injured People
- 2013-12-01: Prototype Robotic “Heart” Runs Off Urine