If designer Frederik Podzuweit has his way, soon all blog lords and those who make a living out of high-traffic websites will definitely line up for the Emotional Statistics hardware that was developed specially for Internet-based businesses. Flashing diodes will indicate just how “deep” a visitor delves into the site, and whenever a product is purchased, the diode will flash all the way to the center, complete with a listing of the product purchased as well. The line of lights will also indicate various methods where a customer drops by – Direct Access, Paid Search, Referral or Organic Search. In addition, the color green denotes an unknown, new visitor while white means a known, returning visitor.
Next Story: NVIDIA Quadro Digital Video Pipeline
- 2011-09-19: Blob Mouse lets you interact with computer in a novel manner
- 2011-06-24: MicroPointing's Miniature Mouse Fits On Just About Anything
- 2011-04-17: Ringbow device offers a mouse-y alternative
- 2011-04-13: Nokia Nenya magnetic ring controls your handset
- 2011-04-05: Tobii PCEye released