[Web 2.0] Fotki, one of the largest photo sharing site with 1,3 million users and over a billion media files, is organizing an event to bring together its users offline for the first time. Beside drinks specials and complimentary Hors d’Oeuvres, you will enjoy studio photo-shooting sessions by Bill Boice (www.wjb.imaging.com) and Fotki photographers. Make up will be provided by Bara Krejcikova (fotologue.jp/bara) and Bianca Lucescu.
The event registration is $5, and Ubergizmo is a media partner. Come with us at Sugar Cafe in San Francisco today @ 7 pm, and enjoy a makeover/photo session while hanging out with other fellow photography fans.
Next Story: Facebook and YouTube Running on the N97
- 2010-11-07: RockMelt, a Social Web Browser
- 2010-11-16: Web 2.0 Summit - Day 1 - Photo Gallery
- 2010-11-16: Web 2.0 Summit 2010 Live Stream
- 2010-11-16: Yahoo! Local Offers Program and New Messenger with Facebook, Twitter, Zynga
- 2010-11-21: Web 2.0 Summit - Day 2