[Web 2.0] Fotki, one of the largest photo sharing site with 1,3 million users and over a billion media files, is organizing an event to bring together its users offline for the first time. Beside drinks specials and complimentary Hors d’Oeuvres, you will enjoy studio photo-shooting sessions by Bill Boice (www.wjb.imaging.com) and Fotki photographers. Make up will be provided by Bara Krejcikova (fotologue.jp/bara) and Bianca Lucescu.
The event registration is $5, and Ubergizmo is a media partner. Come with us at Sugar Cafe in San Francisco today @ 7 pm, and enjoy a makeover/photo session while hanging out with other fellow photography fans.RELATED
- With Hand Eye Technologies, the TV show continues in your handset
- Pho.to: The End of Crappy Photos on The Web
- Photo Finder: Killer Face Recognition Facebook App
- Cooking For Bae Is A Hilarious Instagram Collection Of The Worst Food Photos
- Flickr Users Get 1TB For Free + New Design [Marissa Mayer]
- Follow: Web 2.0,