Gigabyte is offering its Booktop M1022 netbook alongside the T1028 and S1024 as new machines for you to part with your hard-earned money if you’re looking for some new computing equipment in your home or office. The Booktop M1022 will be powered by an Intel Atom Atom N270 1.6GHz or N280 1.66GHz (M1022P) processor, boast 1GB RAM, an integrated graphics chipset and a 160GB hard drive. In addition, it will come with a 10.1″ LCD display, where the M1022M/G models will be LED backlit. A 1.3 megapixel webcam, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity rounds off the list of features. If you’re the type who needs to remain connected at all times, then we’d suggest getting the M1022G as it comes with integrated HSDPA support.
Next Story: Nokia To Release Gimped 6210s
- 2014-04-15: Lady Talks Her Way To Free Boob Job Via Website
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced