[Web 2.0] Huddle.net is an online collaboration tool that combines communication, collaborative features and social networking. Huddle V2 new features include phone and web conferencing, desktop sharing and new customization options. I tested Huddle a while ago and I liked its user friendly interface that allows to easily manage projects of all kinds, share documents and communicate with a group of people. Huddle is now a member of the Microsoft BizSpark program, doubles in size every four month and is used by major organizations such as P&G, Pearson and UNICEF. Features after the jump.
Huddle v2 features include:
- Meetings: create meeting times, dates, details and invite colleagues to attend. Meetings are automatically added to the unified dashboard calendar
- Phone conferencing: ‘pay as you go’ and enterprise options available
- Web conferencing and desktop sharing can be accessed at live.huddle.net
- Wigitized dashboard: organize, move or turn off dashboard widgets
- Workspace customization: switch off tools available within each workspace – i.e. only display Files & Tasks tabs to users; only available in Huddle Enterprise
Read about Web 2.0. Filed in