Thanko isn’t the only one in town with a heated keyboard, as they now have a rival in the form of IGM’s Heated Keyboard Wrist Pad that looks set to loosen your ligaments while you type out that long-awaited document for your boss. Powered by a USB port, the wrist rest will help warm up your joints while relieving your bones from a fair number of ailments that have long been suspected to be associated with cold and plenty of time on a computer keyboard. This is definitely not a cure for all, but it could do its part in reducing the pain from arthritis or Carpal Tunnel syndrome. Carbon fiber heating elements are used to produce heat in the Far Infrared range which has a long list of reputed health benefits. You picking up one of these for grandad?
Next Story: Motorola Updates GPS Line
- 2013-11-01 Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm
- 2013-05-31 Motorola Considers Pills, Tattoos To Allow You To Become A Walking Password
- 2012-07-13 Control a computer with your eyes
- 2009-12-01 Oregon Scientific PC Download Heart Rate Monitor
- 2010-01-25 Tanita FB-730 pedometer has more than meets the eye