Somehow written languages such as Chinese, Japanese and Korean is much more complicated to learn compared to those that used Romanized characters for obvious reasons – there are tons of symbols to memorize, which can get pretty tough especially when you’re brought up on a steady diet of ABCs. Designers Soonkyu Jang, Chung Lee and Yonghuk Yim decided to take things into their own hands by coming up with the Korean Script device that allows you to practice your calligraphy with a touchscreen digital board, where you can also choose your own choice of brushes and color as you write your heart out. We suppose this would also do well with a Chinese or Japanese model.RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Seen at: yankodesign