How many of you out there own QWERTY-enabled devices like the HP iPAQ or Palm Treo? Well, what difference have you made to the world around you with this device, apart from flooding your friends with more text messages and calls? Author Peter V. Brett certainly made good use of his HP iPAQ 6515 that he obtained in late 2005, writing his novel in his everyday commute on a train, resulting in his epic fantasy novel, The Warded Man, that was first published in 2007. Makes you think twice before you send jokes over your smartphone via SMS next time round, eh?RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Seen at: blog.laptopmag