The keyboard at the office could be one of the dirtiest places you’ll ever place your fingers on, and yet you don’t notice – not until you get hold of the Medigenic keyboard. This device does not come with raised keys that are a sure trap for nasties to be housed, but will take on a flat keyboard design (complete with faux 3D key graphics just to get you in the mood) that can be wiped clean with hospital-grade disinfectants without a hitch. Apparently, the flat design is touted to offer touch typists “conventional keyboard-like performance” while a dedicated disable button helps prevent accidental key presses whenever you wipe the Medigenic. Heck, even a backlight function is thrown in for those low-light environments so that the patient can go on sleeping peacefully (hopefully not eternally!), while a warning light flashes whenever it is time for a clean up. Hospitals who are interested can check out the Medigenic keyboard that retails for around $140.
Next Story: eGO LX Scooter
- 2013-11-01: Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm
- 2013-05-31: Motorola Considers Pills, Tattoos To Allow You To Become A Walking Password
- 2012-07-13: Control a computer with your eyes
- 2009-12-01: Oregon Scientific PC Download Heart Rate Monitor
- 2010-01-25: Tanita FB-730 pedometer has more than meets the eye