We all know that Motorola is knee-deep in the cell phone industry, but what about the GPS line? Well, the company is apparently planning to update their GPS line sometime this fall with a hint or two that they might also take the plunge into manufacturing connected PNDs. According to navigation product line manager Blake Bullock, “We’re absolutely making a bigger play. We believe we can bring something new to the table with Motorola’s vast experience in wireless connectivity. We have aspirations to do just that, combining the best aspects of 3G smartphones with PNDs and creating optimized experiences for consumers.” What do you think of their efforts – will they come up short, or will it be a saviour for Motorola?
- 2014-04-14 Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08 Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27 Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids