[Web 2.0] Site 9, a developer of collaborative web development software, today launched ProtoShare 3.0. New features include Rich Internet Application (RIA) simulations, a enhanced collaborative interface and speed and performance improvements.
According to the company, ProtoShare 3.0 allows website developers to quickly create an interactive prototypecontaining rich Internet functionality with the experience of a real website. Enhanced collaborative tools enable “even non-technical team members to build functioning website prototypes in a few minutes” according to Site9 co-founder and VP Business Development, Blake D. Johnson. Sony BMG uses the tool to develop countless artists websites and Kevin Murray, Senior Director, Online Production at Sony BMG Music Entertainment is very happy with its powerful collaborative and prototyping capabilities that “has reduced development time significantly”. It looks good on the paper, I really want to try it!
Next Story: Blackberry Launches App Store
- 2010-11-07: RockMelt, a Social Web Browser
- 2010-11-16: Web 2.0 Summit - Day 1 - Photo Gallery
- 2010-11-16: Web 2.0 Summit 2010 Live Stream
- 2010-11-16: Yahoo! Local Offers Program and New Messenger with Facebook, Twitter, Zynga
- 2010-11-21: Web 2.0 Summit - Day 2