Another day, another social networking tool to help you fight the “social networking fatigue” (quote borrowed from a friend). Quub promises to make your constant status updating to Facebook and Twitter easier by providing you with pre-defined words and by learning from your behavior. The company defines Quub as a “micro-presence” tool that communicates location, current activity and availability”. Based on the research of Don Patterson, Quub co-founder, demonstrating that” only a small minority of people will keep their status up-to-date if they have to type it out every 30 minutes”, the application provides a select and click interface, uses machine learning techniques and the fact that humans “are creatures of habits”, to achieve 90 percent accuracy in reporting people’s status from laptops, according to the company.
Next Story: USB Rechargeable Torch With Card Reader
- 2014-04-02: Shoptagr: Tag Now and Shop Later for Less
- 2013-08-08: Civilization Online Revealed
- 2013-08-07: Apple Granted Appeal That Reinstates ITC Case Against Motorola
- 2013-08-06: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Always-On Voice Recognition
- 2013-08-06: LG G2 Release Expected On Launch Day