The Nintendo Wii isn’t the only console that forces you to move around and exercise when playing the game, as [matt]‘s final project for his computer engineering course is a Space Invaders clone that requires the player to move back and forth physically in order to move the ship to the place that they want. Jumping up will cause your ship to fire at an incoming alien. The game will need a fair bit of real estate to play though since it has to be projected onto a wall, with a camera mounted below facing the player. The player will need to put on a cumbersome orange vest in order for his/her movement to be tracked more accurately. Other features include a Bluetooth heart rate sensor. We wonder what happens when things get more difficult – will the orange vest come with weights so that shooting becomes more and more tiring?
Next Story: Antares KPMP316 MP3 Player
- 2011-05-26: Sony PlayStation 4 confirmed, is in the works
- 2011-05-20: Video Game Urinal that actually flushes
- 2011-05-20: F-Secure: Sony hacked again
- 2011-05-18: Sony PlayStation Network hacked - not
- 2011-05-05: HR3D from MIT: A Better 3D Screen Than the Nintendo 3DS, But...