[ad:Tech] The TODAY application for iPhone launched by TODAYshow.com and Zumobi, gives viewers access to news, entertainment and lifestyle content. TODAY is a NBC leading morning news program since 13 years, and TODAYshow.com is the website where viewers can find additional info such as a behind-the-scene blog and experts columns about food, travel, fashion and relationship.
John SanGiovanni, co-founder and VP product design, Zumobi, showed me a demo of the new application. The user interface is highly visual and super “iPhony “: you just scroll sideways through the topics rectangles, zoom and open the ones you like to see the full content. The TODAY app is available for free from the iTunes App Store.
Next Story: Motorola Aura Beckham Advert
- 2011-05-24: iPhone 3GS won't be upgraded to iOS 5.x, says Eldar Murtazin
- 2011-04-20: Your Apple device knows where you've been, and keeps a log
- 2011-04-19: iOS Outreaches Android by 59% says Comscore
- 2011-04-18: iPhone 5 is dual GSM+CDMA, looks like an iPhone 4
- 2011-04-14: Android surpasses iOS globally, might eventually surpass PC