[Web 2.0] Yesterday was a long day, meeting with Web 2.0 people, roaming around the showfloor, and attending events in the evening. Check the gallery with booths pictures, Facebook running on the Nokia N97, demo of Widows Mobile 6.5 interface and Surface Touch table at the Microsoft booth where they are showcasing the opening of Microsoft Marketplace, Tim O’reilly keynoting with Stephen Elop from Microsoft’s business division telling us about how they can make Office Online free, thanks to advertising, Microsoft Live Search Dinner with other fellow bloggers and social media people (Charlene Li, Chris Heuer with Stefan Weitz and Aya Zook from Microsoft Live Search)… and finally the fun Fotki party
Check live.ubergizmo.com for more sneak peak from the Web 2.0 showfloor and our Web 2.0 coverage section for new product news.
Top articles links:
- PupInk: Web to Print via Quality PDF Layouts
- Facebook and YouTube Running on the N97
- eBay Selling Manager Applications Beta For Third Party Developers
- Nomee: Social Networking Aggregator to Launch at Web 2.0
- Lunch.com is serving it your way: a context driven social network for passionate users