Let’s admit it – many of us have slacked off at the office by using Internet bandwidth provided to perform our private surfing rituals instead of for work purposes. Good thing this Boynton Beach woman managed to catch a quartet of thieves in the process of robbing her house as she checked her video surveillance system while at work. According to the authorities, Jeanne Thomas logged on to the $250 Wilife system and saw a person standing in her home, where she promptly dialled 911 and relayed the situation for the police to act swiftly. It took all of several minutes before 18 police officers surrounded the house, successfully arresting all four men inside who were later charged with burglary and attempted grand theft. Wonder what her boss has to say about her surfing habits while at work though. Image courtesy of istockphoto.com.
Next Story: AT&T Introduces Samsung A657
- 2013-07-02: ASUS PQ321 4K 31.5-Inch Monitor Available For Pre-Order For $3,500
- 2013-06-25: Google Releases Google+ Photos App For Chromebook Pixel
- 2012-10-08: Polycom New Solutions: RealPresence CloudAxis, New User Interface, RealPresence Desktop 2.0, Virtual Edge Executive Desktop
- 2012-04-25: iPhoto '12 for Mac could be arriving this summer and rumored to bring over some iOS features
- 2012-03-06: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 now available