When Sprint speaks of Pre shortage, they mean it: 4 Palm Pre will be available per Best Buy store for a grand total of 4250 Pre phones for that franchise. BGR reports that RadioShack stores will get only two Pre.
When the Blackberry Curve 8900 came out, we just went to a low-tech area of Silicon Valley, walked into a store and got two boxes despite shortages. You might be able to do the same when the Pre comes out, if you’re lucky. If not, just hang in there they’ll have plenty soon enough.
Next Story: New iPhone Predicted Release on July 17
- 2014-01-23: Qualcomm Buys Palm and IPAQ Patents
- 2013-02-25: LG Acquires webOS From HP For Use In Smart TVs
- 2012-04-18: Oracle considered buying RIM or Palm at some point
- 2012-01-29: Rubinstein bids HP goodbye
- 2011-12-09: webOS 2.2.4 update rolling out to Pre 2 phones
- 2009-05-21: Palm Pre for $849 @ BestBuy (Ouch!)
- 2009-05-22: Best Buy to Launch Palm Pre in Two Phases
- 2010-11-11: Palm Pre removed by Sprint on the quiet?