Folks living in the UK would definitely be familiar with the Superdrug brand, and that cosmetics store is now offering an exclusive, limited edition Alcatel OTS211 Superdrug model that will come in Superdrugs’ signature white and pink colors. It won’t be a burden on your pockets at all since it retails for a mere £14.99 on Virgin PAYG, tipping the scales at an extremely lightweight 69 grams while measuring a mere 12mm thin. Well, the slimness of the design doesn’t mean Alcatel managed to cram in the latest technology since it comes with a small 1.5″ display, an integrated FM radio and up to 400 hours of standby battery life. This is definitely one no frills handset not meant for those who want to showboat.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: alcatel,
- Seen at: shinyshiny.tv