if you go to allpowerful.com, you will see a site in Alien gibberish. After signing in you will see a countdown to a product launch/announcement. A few things have popped on forums, like the image above. Forum user Larven translated the text as follow:
- The sum of the first four primes
- denotes a state of two parts
- known as the gentleman’s muscle car of 1967
- when pure, it will carry a yield strength of 7-11 mpa
- is always empty in zero sum games
In consumer English, that might mean: Quad-Core, Dual GPU and 17″ dipslay. May I add “thick”?